WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in the Only Living and True God, eternally existing in Three Persons, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the creation of man by God, and in man's total depravity through sin.
(Genesis 1:27, Hebrews 2:6-7, Romans 5:12, Jeremiah 17:9)
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His Virgin Birth and sinless life.
(John 1:1, Isaiah 7:14, 1 Peter 2:22)
- We believe in the Redemption through the blood of Christ, His Bodily Resurrection, His Ascension, and His High Priestly Ministry. (Ephesians 1:7, Acts 2:31-33, Hebrews 7:24-25)
- We believe in justification by faith and the New Birth as essential for Personal Salvation.
(Galatians 2:16, John 3:5-7)
- We believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit, with the initial physical evidence of speaking with other tongues, giving power for service, and manifesting the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit.
(Acts 1:8, 2:4, Galatians 5:22-23, 1 Corinthians 12:12-14)
- We believe in healing for the body as provided by Christ's death.
(Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:14-16)
- We believe in the observance of the ordinances of Christian Baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord's Supper. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 8:37-38, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(2 Timothy 4:1, Acts 1:1, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the eternal destiny of man in either Heaven or Hell according to his acceptance or rejection of the Lord. Jesus Christ as Saviour.
(John 5:28-29, 14:2-3, Revelation 20:6, 11-15)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us every Sunday Morning at 10:30am as we passionately worship God and enjoy being HIS family. We know walking into a church for the first time can be daunting. Here are some things you can expect during your first visit. If we can answer any other questions, let us know!
SUNDAY MORNING AT NORTHERN LIFE CHURCH
- NLC is mostly a dress casual environment so come as you are.
- You’re welcome to take some information about our church that's found in our lobby and find yourself a comfortable seat in our church sanctuary.
- At the start of each service there is a welcome from our Pastor and then we jump into a time of worship led by our live worship team.
- Our worship times are for all ages, we want every person young or old to feel welcome to participate in our worship services on Sunday.
- Each Sunday we take time for church announcements & the Lord’s offering, which is our chance to give back to the Lord who provides every one of our needs.
- Kids are to register upon arrival to attend NLC Kids church led by our children’s ministry workers each Sunday.
- At the conclusion of worship time we continue with teaching from the Bible where we hear the Word of the Lord, learn practical life principles & have a chance to respond to the message that’s been shared. We believe the Lord Jesus has something to speak to our congregation every week.
- Every Sunday we have the chance to gather for prayer at the conclusion of our services by our Pastors & Elders. We hope to see you this Sunday!